Friday, March 2, 2012

Assignment #7

Time flies when your having fun!
Looking back on my progress, honestly I think I didn’t really progress at all in my confidence in writing. 
I have however become more aware of picking out others point of view on their topic. This semester i have seriously been lacking in the writing category, since most of my classes are labs and interactive, the blog posts were not my favorite, hence me writing this at 11:30 the day all the blogs are due.
The reason for my procrastination I think is quite simple, I got seriously lazy this semester, but hopefully changing that the next half of the class. 
As far as the class goes i really enjoy it, the group discussions in class really help me understand the readings much better, having people pick out things in the paper that i would have never thought about, and giving me another perspective on the writing.
The only think that i would change in this class are the actual topics for the essays. for example writing the one about if a bachelor’s degree is a good idea, actually made me doubt my reasoning of if its really a good idea, I dont think that the topic is interesting to be honest and i did not have a fun time writing it. I think its safe to say that a bacheleors degree is worth it, but why the need for a "how come?'
I am very excited though about the next paper since its our own topic.
I have become more aware of the sides of an argument, stating both of them in a paper, I have also learned a lot about the ways of incorporating sources in a paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment